Our video presentation team has been busy once again, and has posted the latest in a series of videos designed to help researchers with the accreditation process.
One of the first steps to become an Accredited Genealogist® is to turn in a four-generation genealogy research project to prove your skills. In “ICAPGen Level 1 Four-Generation Project”, learn what the project includes, and how best to complete it and prepare it for submission to ICAPGen.
Other videos that may help you with your project: –
- Documentation and Source Citations
- Extraction, Transcription, Abstraction –
- Model for a Well-Written Proof –
- Research Logs
- Testing Regions, Levels, Fees, Scheduling
- Writing an Effective Research Report
This presentation was given by Lisa Stokes, AG(R). Learn more about Lisa at https://www.icapgen.org/find-an-ag-professional/lisa-stokes/.