These individuals have successfully completed their 4 generation application project.
- Jerie E. Davis – United States Midwest Region
- Michael H. Carson – United States Mid-Atlantic Region
- Carole Seegmiller – England
- Carlos Alvarez – Mexico
- Fran Daly – Italy
- John de Jong – Netherlands
- Julia A. Oldroyd – United States Gulf South Region
These individuals have completed Level 2, which includes four sections of the written exam that test knowledge of record content and usage.
- Gordon H. Wright – United States Mountain West Region
- Helen Gwilliam – Scotland
- Greg Ramstedt – England
- Sherry Stevens – Denmark
- Kim Barney – United States Midwest Region
We want to congratulate Lynn Turner, AG® for succesfully renewing his accreditation recently. Lynn is accredited for research in the records of Spain.